Since 2005, Boardgame Babylon has been a leading voice in board game design, news, and history through its award-winning podcast of the same name. Our editorial staff has decades of experience in game design, reviews, play-testing, and organizing successful events for companies and industry organizations.
Now, BGB is excited to offer new services to the game industry as well as individual businesses looking to improve their workgroups through the power of play. BGB can help you:
BGB Presents can help you advertise your game on BGB podcasts, website, and the Secret Newsletter. Contact us for pricing details on text links in the newsletter or audio commercials on the BGB podcast. Ads on the website are also available. Please note that BGB does not offer paid previews or reviews.
BGB Consults can assist board and video game companies with their design efforts by bringing decades of experience to a consultation arm for US-based board game companies to develop stronger products for international markets that focus on detailed gameplay and manageable playtimes and an independent spirit to video games that will help large companies break into the lucrative Indie game market.
- BGB Editorial helps designers and publishers with their rulebooks and instructions. BGB has a top-notch editorial team with long years of technical writing experience and a deep knowledge of board games to help companies large and small always release an easily understandable set of rules. Avoid the need for errata and players that give up on your game because they cannot understand the rules.
Boardgame Babylon Review Policy
- If you would like to send a review copy of your game, please send in an inquiry first to see if BGB would be interested in your game. If so, we will let you know the shipping address and if you let us know the timing for your release, we can do our best to accommodate your promotional window.
- Boardgame Babylon reviews may come in the form of a written review, a podcast reference and maybe brief mention and a link in the Newsletter. At this time, we do not produce video reviews. There are too many of those already and Eric has always believed he has a great face for podcasting.
- Please do not send Print n Play versions of games without prior approval. Eric has to REALLY want to play a game to PnP it. That hasn’t happened very often.
- If we decline a review copy of your game, paid advertising is still an option as long as your game suits the BGB audience.
Boardgame Babylon Disclaimers
- BGB is an Amazon Affiliate. If you purchase items from a link in our content and purchase, Amazon pays BGB a very small percentage of the sale (no additional cost to you). BGB reserves the right to add links for other companies with similar programs.
- BGB does not sell your email address or contact details to other parties under any circumstances. You may receive paid promotion in the form of text links in the Secret Newsletter but we promise there won’t be much and it does not affect our editorial efforts.